Ini ada tapi dalam bahasa Inggris.
What you need:
* two pounds goat meat, lamb or mutton (beef for stew can also be used); cut into bite-sized pieces
* one or two onions, quartered
* two or three hot chile peppers, cleaned and chopped
* peppersoup seasoning (see below)
* four cups meat broth or stock
* two tablespoons ground dried shrimp
* one small bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped
* one tablespoon fresh or dried utazi leaves (or bitterleaf) (see below)
* salt and black pepper to taste
What you do:
* In a deep pot or dutch oven, combine meat, onions, chile peppers, and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and cook until meat is done, twenty to thirty minutes, adding water as necessary to keep pot from becoming dry.
* Add peppersoup seasoning and the broth or stock (or water) and simmer over low heat for ten to twenty minutes.
* Add the dried shrimp, mint leaves, and utazi leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until soup is to be served.
Packaged peppersoup seasoning mix, usually imported from Nigeria, may be found in African grocery stores. The traditional spices used in pepper soup are little known outside of Africa.